Makita 18" 56cc Ridgeline Chain Saw, 3/8"
The Makita 18” 56cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 56cc engine delivers 4.1 HP and an engine speed of 13,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. Heavy-duty cartridge filter system increases durability while reducing frequency of maintenance. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA5600FREG is engineered for a range of cutting and trimming applications, and is ideal for farm and ranch work environments.
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Powerful 4.1 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine delivers high cutting performance with improved fuel efficiency
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Bar nuts are retained for easy maintenance and convenience
- Compact comfortable design with less weight (12.8 lbs)
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
INCLUDES : Guide bar, saw chain, chain protector