Klein 1/4" Nut Driver 630-1/4
Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. The handle end is color coded for easy identification. The patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Standard length for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size
Nut Driver Sizes:1/4''
Shaft Length:3'' (7.6 cm)
Handle Diameter:1.125'' (2.9 cm)
Overall Length:6.75'' (17.2 cm)
Weight:3.2 oz (91 g)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .