Tekton 1/2in Drive 11/16 in Deep Socket chrome 14247
TEKTON 6-point sockets are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners. They're designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, which prevents round-off.
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Deep-length sockets reach into wells and accommodate the excess threads of longer shafts
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .